Human Hair Lace Front Wigs

Wholesale 8”-26”human hair lace front wigs with baby hair,human hair lace front wigs for black women

Product Details

Product Description:

Style:Straight/body wave/loose wave/deep wave/curly wave/kinky curly/kinky Straight/deep curly/BOB/water wave/yaki/Can be customized according to the picture

Lace size:4×4\13×4\13×6\360

Hair Color: Any color

Hair from:Peruvian hair, Vietnamese hair, Burmese hair, Mongolian hair, Indian hair, European hair, Malaysian hair, Chinese hair, etc.

Length:8”-26”

Hair Grade:9A//10A(Virgin Hair/Raw hair)


Product Properties

Human Hair lace wig information

Brand name

HPSH

Place of origin

Shangdong.qingdao,China

Hair from

Peruvian hair, Vietnamese hair, Burmese hair, Mongolian hair, Indian hair, European hair, Malaysian hair, Chinese hair, etc.

Hair Grade:

9A//10A(Virgin Hair/Raw hair)

Lace size

Full lace wig or lace front wig(4×4\13×4\13×6\360)

Lace color

Transparent lace, light brown, medium brown, dark brown

Cap size

Default Average Size, you can choose between large and small, with comb and adjustment strap

Hair density

130%\150%\180%\200%\250%\300%

Hair Color

Natural color and #613

Hair dyeing

Any colors,Ombre colors,Piano colors

Length

8”-26”

Hair style

Straight/body wave/loose wave/deep wave/curly wave/kinky curly/kinky Straight/deep curly/BOB/water wave/yaki Can be customized according to the picture

Delivery time

NTR color SS\BW\DW\LW 3working days;Other styles or color 3-7working days.

Payment Terms

Western union, Money Gram, T/T, Escrow And Paypal.

Mode of transport

In order to get you quickly, we will transport by air.(DHL\UPS\FedEx etc.)

Hair packing

OPP bag,Can be customized according to customer requirements.

Custom service

Hair style\color\density\packing


FAQ:

How Do I Determine My Wig Size?

Head size has very little to do with the overall size of a person. It is best not to make any assumptions about fit, and to take measurements. To measure your head, find a flexible seamstress measuring tape. Start at your forehead, just above your eyebrows; proceed toward one side of your head, following the hairline. When you reach the ear area, take the tape behind the ears. Follow the tape all the way around the head, meeting up at your forehead in the front. When you have that measurement, this is your head circumference. For a detailed video and instructions on measuring your head, see our Wig Buying Guide. We offer the following guideline to wig sizes:

Ultra Petite/Children - Fits heads smaller than 20 inches.

Petites - Fits heads 21 inches or smaller.

Average - Fits heads 21.5 - 22.5 inches.

Large Cap - Fits heads 22.5 inches and larger.

Approximately 90% of women will wear an average sized cap. Among the remaining 10%, the majority of these will have petite sized caps. Most wig manufacturers make very few wigs in petite caps, and even fewer companies offer large caps so if your head is outside of the average range, you will have fewer style options. For petite head sizes, if the wig is only slightly too large, you can try taking a regular needle and thread, and taking it in slightly. Do not cut the inside of the wig, but create a tuck, as you would on a pair of pants that are too large in the waist. Sometimes wearing a wig cap or cushion band underneath your wig can help with a wig that is too large. Making a wig larger is much more tricky and not recommended. For best wear and comfort, if you have either a petite or large head, we highly recommend purchasing a wig with the proper fit.

4×4 lace front wig13×4 lace front wig13×6 lace front wig360 lace front wigBaby hair and natural hairlinecolor card

Hot Tags: human hair lace front wigs, China, suppliers, manufacturers, factory, wholesale

Inquiry

You Might Also Like