1. Try not to get close to high temperature, because the material relationship wig is not resistant to high temperatures.
2. Wigs can't be dyed. If you need to trim, you can ask a professional stylist to trim the hairstyle.
3. Wigs are generally washed 1-2 months or so according to the frequency of MM wear.
4. Wash with cold water or warm water. When washing, use normal shampoo. OK, it can be combined with general hair conditioner.
5. Wash the wigs as far as possible. Do not use a high-temperature wind such as a hair dryer to dry them. Use a dry towel to gently absorb the excess moisture from the wigs and put them in a ventilated place to avoid damage to the wig caused by direct sunlight.
6. Do not comb the wig immediately after washing, and wait for the wig to dry before combing.
7. Use a wig-specific comb to comb (there are different prices in the store). You can't comb with a plastic comb!
8. The curls basically do not use the comb, and the place where the roll is taken can be finished by hand.